Easy Swedish meatballs are covered in a rich and creamy sauce and ready in only about 15 minutes!
My favorite types of meals are ones that are made quickly, easily and that my whole family loves. These Swedish meatballs are no exception.
Its one of those ultimate comfort food type dishes. Who doesn’t love pasta, topped with a rich and creamy gravy like sauce and delicious flavorful meatballs.
Thanks to Cooked Perfect® Meatballs, this dish comes together in about 15 minutes which makes it a win in my book. All you need to do is heat the meatballs in the microwave, cook up some egg noodles, cook up the perfect creamy gravy to go on top of the meatballs and the noodles and voila dinner is served and — delicious.
I used the Angus Beef Cooked Perfect Meatballs, but they also have Swedish (my grocery store didn’t sell them though) and Homestyle which I think would be exceptionally good with this recipe as well. You can Find Cooked Perfect Meatballs at your local grocery store in the freezer aisle.
Cooked Perfect Meatballs are so delicious thanks to quality ingredients and their flame-broiled cooking process.
This recipe is perfect for busy mom’s like me, who want to be enjoying their summer time outside and with their family instead of in the kitchen – I mean, who can argue with dinner in 15 minutes?
For more meatball recipes and a Cooked Perfect coupon go here.
Easy Swedish Meatba
- 1 12 oz package egg noodles
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups beef broth
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 TBS Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2-1 tsp salt (or more, to taste)
- 1/4-1/2 tsp black pepper (to taste)
- 1 Package cooked perfect Angus Beef Meatballs (or 20 meatballs)
- Boil water and cook egg noodles according to package directions.
- When done cooking, drain and set aside till needed.
- Add butter to a large saute´ pan or skillet over medium high heat until it is melted.
- Whisk in flour until it is clumpy and allow to cook until it starts to turn brown.
- Slowly pour in the beef broth and the heavy cream until smooth.
- Add in the Worcestershire, salt, and pepper.
- Lower heat to a simmer.
- Microwave 1 package of 20 Cooked Perfect Meatballs according to package directions, or about 5 minutes (they don't need to fully heat up since they will simmer with the sauce)
- Add meatballs to sauce and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Serve sauce and meatballs over noodles and enjoy.