Halloween Ghost brownies are so easy to make for a fun Halloween treat!
I’m all about easy when it comes to making desserts to share at a party. These Ghost brownies are the perfect solution for a Halloween party! They start with a boxed brownie mix, or your favorite brownie recipe, top them with a large marshmallow covered in white chocolate, and decorated with black frosting to make a cute face!
I made these brownies as part of Cupcake Diaries 30 Days of Halloween Series. It’s my fourth year celebrating the holiday with Alli on the blog! The first year I shared chocolate chip pumpkin muffins, then Halloween popcorn balls, and last year I shared some Halloween cookies and cream fudge! Be sure to check out the other posts in the series for more amazing Halloween recipes and printables that I know you’ll love!
These brownies are adorable and delicious so kids and adults both will love to eat them – or to help you decorate them! They’re perfect for a party, or just when you want a ghoulish treat!
Make these cute brownies for your next Halloween party and watch them quickly disappear!
- 1 18 oz box brownie mix
- eggs, water, and oil (as called for on box)
- 15-18 large marshmallows
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- 1 TBS coconut oil (or vegetable oil (to thin)
- black decorating gel (or frosting)
- Line a 9x13 pan with parchment paper or foil, and spray with non stick spray
- Preheat oven, prepare brownies and bake according to package directions.
- Allow brownies to cool and remove from pan using edges of foil or parchment
- Cut brownies into 15 - 18 individual pieces.
- Top each piece with a large marshmallow.
- Microwave white chocolate chips and oil, in 30 second increments, stirring after each, until smooth.
- Using a spoon, carefully drip white chocolate completely over the tops of each marshmallow, so they are covered completely and it drips on to brownies.
- Allow white chocolate to set.
- Use black gel to make eyes and a mouth on each "ghost"