This fun Grinch Fudge is an easy, microwavable fudge that is colored green and topped with candy hearts to symbolize the Grinch’s growing heart.
This easy no bake grinch fudge is a great one to add to the holiday season. It only takes a few ingredients, and a few minutes to make. And you’ll be diving into a piece of this creamy fudge in no time.
It’s a simple microwave fudge that is practically full proof. You don’t need a candy thermometer, and you have very low risk of it being too gritty, or having any other problems.
You’re left with a smooth, green colored, white chocolate fudge, every time.
It’s perfect for a holiday party dessert table, for a Grinch or How the Grinch Stole Christmas movie night, or a holiday game night. It would also be a great option for packaging up and sharing with your neighbors or co-workers this season.
This is a quick overview of the ingredients you’ll need for this Microwave Grinch Fudge Recipe. Specific measurements and full recipe instructions are in the printable recipe card below.
- white chocolate
- sweetened condended milk
- green food coloring
- candy heart sprinkles
How to make Grinch Fudge?
Add the white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk to a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave the mixture in 30 second increments, stirring well after each time until you can stir it all together and the chocolate chips are melted.
Add in a couple drops of green food coloring and stir the mixture until it is totally smooth and the color is even.
Pour the melted chocolate mixture into the prepared square baking pan and spread the top evenly.
Lightly press the red heart sprinkles on top of the fudge, spreading them apart evenly so that there will be one heart on each piece of fudge when you cut it. (I usually like to cut my fudge into 25 to 30 pieces.
Place the pan into the fridge and chill for 2 to 3 hours, or overnight. Then cut it into slices and enjoy.
Tips for making Grinch Fudge:
- Make sure you get sweetened condensed milk and not evaporated milk for this recipe.
- If you don’t have a microwave, you can also make this fudge on the stove top. Add the white chocolate and condensed milk to a small sauce pan and heat it on the stove top over medium heat. Stir it all together until it’s well melted and smooth. Then pour it into the square pan and chill as usual.
How to store fudge?
This green fudge will last for about 2 weeks if kept in an airtight container in the fridge. Separate layers of the fudge with parchment paper or wax paper to prevent them from sticking together.
You can also freeze this fudge. You can freeze it in one big slab or in individual pieces. Wrap the fudge tightly in both plastic wrap and aluminum foil. Then place it into a freezer safe zip top bag or other airtight container. It can be frozen for 2 months.
When you’re ready to enjoy the fudge, place it in the fridge to thaw until it is soft enough to enjoy.
This homemade fudge is rich, smooth, creamy, and delicious. It’s such a fun, delicious holiday treat for the Christmas season that every one will love!
More Christmas fudge recipes:
- Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge
- Christmas Fudge
- Strawberry Fudge
- Peppermint Bark Fudge
- Caramel Fudge
- Microwave Fudge Recipe
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
- 3 cups white chocolate chips (divided)
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk (divided)
- neon green gel food coloring
- 30 red sprinkle hearts
- Line a 9×9 inch pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Spray with nonstick spray.
- Add white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk to a large microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second increments, stirring well after each until the chocolate is melted and can be stirred totally smooth.
- Add in the green food coloring and stir it evenly into the melted mixture until it's spread throughout.
- Pour the fudge mixture into the prepared pan and spread the fudge evenly across the top.
- Press the sprinkles evenly across the top of the fudge, so that each piece of fudge will have a heart.
- Place the fudge into the refrigerator, and chill the fudge until set, about 2 to 3 hours.
- Carefully remove the fudge from the pan and cut it into pieces.