This peppermint bark fudge is a delicious chocolate and white chocolate two layer fudge made in the microwave, without a candy thermometer! It has the perfect light peppermint taste, and is topped with candy cane pieces. It’s got the same great flavors of traditional peppermint bark, but in fudge form!
I love homemade fudge, whether made on the stove or in the microwave. There are so many delicious fudge flavors out there, turtle fudge, lemon fudge, eggnog fudge, blueberry fudge, and so many more amazing flavors.
I love my peppermint fudge recipe, so I just knew I had to make a peppermint bark fudge recipe based on the same recipe, with chocolate and white chocolate layers, just like traditional peppermint bark.
This peppermint bark fudge is so easy to make. It’s made in the microwave with only a few ingredients. That means you don’t need to use a candy thermometer, and you’re done making it in literally 5 minutes. It has to set for an hour or so, so you do have to be patient for that part, but the hard work is done, and you can just relax a bit, or do whatever it is you like to do while you wait.
How to make Peppermint Bark Fudge?
This peppermint bark fudge is so easy to make, you’ll need two microwave safe bowls, one for your chocolate chips, and one for your white chocolate. You’ll add a bag of chocolate chips to one, with a little butter, and half a can of sweetened condensed milk. Microwave it up for about 1 minute, until you can stir it all together. Then you’ll pour it into a 9×9 square pan and spread it till smooth..
Repeat with your white chocolate chips. After it’s all melted up you’ll add in a little peppermint extract to your white chocolate. You can add peppermint extract to your chocolate as well, if desired. Pour the white chocolate fudge over the chocolate fudge. Then you’ll add your crushed candy cane pieces all over the top of the white chocolate.
Now the hardest part 😉 Let your fudge sit tell it’s totally set. You can let it harden in the fridge if you want it to go a little quicker, or at room temperature. It’ll take a few hours at room temperature, or one to two hours in the fridge. Once the fudge is set you can cut it up and enjoy.
I’ve been making Christmas recipes for the past couple months, and finally it’s time to start sharing them with you! I can’t believe that Christmas day will be here in less than 2 weeks!
It’s the perfect time to make up all your favorite holiday recipes. Think baked goods and candies galore.
I love making up a plate of treats to deliver to different neighbors on our street, and to some of our other friends. They usually get a variety of things on the plate, because I’m always making and trying new recipes that it’s too much for our own family to eat.
This peppermint bark fudge would be the perfect one for sharing on a treat plate for neighbors. I don’t think anyone will ever say no to a delicious plate of this peppermint bark fudge and it’s so easy to make, that you don’t have to slave in the kitchen for hours making it.
Looking for more Peppermint Holiday Treats?
- Peppermint Fudge
- Peppermint Chocolate Marshmallows
- Peppermint Bark Cookies
- Chocolate Peppermint Bundt Cake
- Peppermint Oreo Parfaits
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
Peppermint Bark Fudge
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk (divided)
- 12 oz semi sweet or dark chocolate chips
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- 2 TBS butter (divided)
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 3 TBS crushed candy cane pieces
- Separate your sweetened condensed milk evenly into two medium sized microwave safe bowls.
- Add your chocolate chips to one of the bowls, and your milk chocolate chips to the other.
- Add 1 TBS of butter to each of the bowls.
- Microwave the chocolate bowl for about 30 seconds, then stir. Microwave for another 30 seconds and stir till fudge is totally smooth. (Microwave longer if needed)
- Pour the chocolate mixture into a 9x9in baking dish lined with foil or parchment paper and smooth the top with a rubber spatula.
- Microwave the white chocolate bowl for about 30 seconds, then stir. Microwave again for 30 seconds and stir till fudge is totally smooth.
- Stir the peppermint extract into the white chocolate mixture.
- Pour the white chocolate fudge over the chocolate fudge and spread around evenly.
- Sprinkle crushed candy cane pieces over the top of the fudge and press lightly into the top.
- Allow the fudge to set for several hours at room temperature till hard, or put the fudge in the fridge for about 1 hour for a quicker set.
- Slice and serve. Store any extras in an airtight container for 2-3 days. Peppermint pieces start to soften after too long.