This mixed berry julius is a creamy, icy vanilla and triple berry smoothie. It’s so refreshing and perfect for breakfast or a snack!
This mixed berry julius is really delicious. It’s got the perfect berry flavor, with a hint of vanilla, making it a yummy berries and cream flavor. It’s so refreshing too. The smoothie is a little bit icy, and a little bit creamy, and a lot a bit, delicious.
I love a good old orange julius smoothie. It’s so refreshing, with the delicious combination of orange and vanilla. This triple berry julius is as delicious as it’s orange brother, but with berries instead.
At the Orange Julius store, they used to have a blueberry julius, which is what made me think of this mixed berry julius smoothie. It’s one of my husband’s favorite treats, even though we don’t get it often. Now we don’t have to make a trip to the mall with we are craving a cold, frothy, icy, delicious berry julius drink from Orange Julius.
This berry smoothie is so easy to make, you only need 5 to 6 ingredients to throw it together. And you just add them all to the blender and mix them up, for a beautifully purple, tasty smoothie!
- Frozen berries – I like using a mix of strawberries, raspberry, blueberries, blackberries, whatever I can find. Fresh berries would probably be delicious too, you’ll just need a little extra ice.
- Vanilla extract – for that cream part of the berries and cream flavor.
- Berry yogurt – vanilla yogurt would work great too
- Sugar – because berries sometimes aren’t sweet on their own, but leave it out if yours are
- Milk – to help it all blend up
This mixed berry smoothie is like a drink of berries and cream! It’s such a delicious combination of berries and vanilla.
It’s perfect for breakfast (leave out the sugar to make it healthier) or an afternoon snack. It’s sweet enough that you could even enjoy one of these mixed berry smoothies for dessert!
Looking for more berry smoothie recipes?
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
Mixed Berry Julius
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries (heaping)
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup berry yogurt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Combine all ingredients in a blender in the order listed.
- Mix in blender until all ingredients are blended and desired consistency is reached.
- Add a little more milk or a little more ice if you want to thin or thicken the smoothie
This mixed berry julius was first posted on July 3, 2014. Photos updated on March 11, 2020.