These no bake granola bar bites are full of oats, peanut butter, coconut, chocolate chips, raisins, and honey, they’re the perfect bite sized snack.
These no bake granola bar bites are the perfect snack. They combine so many delicious flavors, that they may like a strange mixture, but they are actually delicious! And SO EASY to make!
What do you need to make granola bar bites?
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Honey – you can substitute pure maple syrup
- Coconut Flakes
- Chocolate Chips – you can substitute any of your favorite chocolate chip flavors
- Raisins – you can substitute cranraisins
You basically combine your favorite ingredients from a granola bar, and voila, granola bar bites.
Okay, so it takes a few minutes of effort, you can’t just snap your fingers, but they are basically that easy.
How to make Granola Bar Bites?
First you’ll combine all your ingredients in a medium to large sized bowl. Stir everything together until it is mixed well. Add in a little more honey or peanut butter if the mixture is to dry. Add in a little more oats if it’s too wet. Put the mixture in the fridge to chill for about 30 minutes, to make it a little less sticky to work with.
Remove the mixture from the fridge and roll it into balls, about 1 to 1.5 TBS in size each. You can spray your hands with nonstick spray, or wash them a few times throughout with cold water to keep the mixture from sticking too much. Place the bites on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Then put the pan back in the fridge to chill and let the balls set.
How to Store Granola Bar Bites?
Store them in the fridge in an airtight container or ziplock bag for up to 1 week. Just pop one, or two, or three, out when you need a snack.
You can also store them in the freezer for up to 3 months.
These granola bar bites are the perfect bite sized snack. They’re little balls of goodness, that are perfect for keeping on hand when you need a delicious burst of energy!
More Energy Bite Recipes:
- Monster Cookie Granola Bites
- Peanut Butter Banana Energy Bites
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Balls
- Blueberry Granola Bar Bites
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
No Bake Granola Bar Bites
- 1 1/4 cup oats
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 TBS honey
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup raisins
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium sized bowl. Stir well for a few minutes until everything is combined well.
- Put the mixture in the fridge and chill for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge and roll into balls (wash your hands in cold water a few times throughout to keep mixture from sticking to them too much).
- Place the balls on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Return to fridge or freezer to chill for 1 hour.
- Enjoy, or store in a zip-top bag or other airtight container for up to 1 week.
These no bake granola bar bites were first posted on August 14, 2013. The photos and text were updated on January 13, 2021.