This white chocolate Oreo fudge is a delicious homemade fudge made with just a few ingredients. It’s a creamy white chocolate fudge that is filled with crushed Oreo pieces!
I love homemade fudge, and the holiday season is such a busy time of year that this cookies and cream fudge is a perfect solution. It marries the creaminess of white chocolate with the delicious crunch of Oreo cookies. It’s a match made in heaven.
This Oreo fudge is so simple to make, its only 5 simple ingredients, and takes just a few minutes, and you don’t even need a candy thermometer. The hardest part is waiting for it to chill in the fridge for a couple hours before you can slice it up and enjoy – but then you’ll be able to dive in to this tasty fudge!
This is a quick overview of the ingredients you’ll need for this easy Oreo Fudge recipe. Specific measurements and full recipe instructions are in the printable recipe card below.
- white chocolate chips – use a high quality chocolate for the best results. I used Ghiradelli.
- sweetened condensed milk
- vanilla extract
How to make Cookies and Cream Fudge?
- Combine the white chocolate chips and condensed milk in a medium sauce pan and heat it on the stove top over medium heat. Gently stir until the chocolate chips are melted and the mixture can be stirred smooth.
- Remove the pot from the stove top and stir in most of the chopped Oreos, the salt, and vanilla.
- Transfer the fudge mixture into a parchment paper lined square pan, and spread it into an even layer across the top with a rubber spatula. Sprinkle the remaining Oreo pieces over the top of the fudge and gently press them into the surface.
- Let the fudge cool to room temperature then transfer it to the fridge to chill until the white chocolate is set. Slice it into pieces with a sharp knife and enjoy!
Tips and Tricks:
- Make sure you get sweetened condensed milk. Not evaporated milk.
- You can chop your Oreos with a knife, or add them to a zip top bag and go over them with a rolling pin or cooking mallet to make crushed Oreos. I like a mix of smaller and bigger sizes.
- The fudge can also be pressed into a 9x9inch pan, this will result in slightly thinner pieces of fudge.
- Use your favorite Oreos if you want to switch it up from regular. I recommend not using Double Stuf, but Mint Oreos, or Golden Oreos would be delicious.
- You can also try using regular chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips instead of white chocolate for a different flavor.
How to make Cookies and Cream Fudge in the Microwave?
If you don’t want to make this fudge on the stove top, you can also make it in the microwave instead. Add the white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk to a medium sized microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring after each until you can stir it smooth. Then stir in the vanilla, salt, and remaining Oreo pieces.
Pour into the prepared pan, top with remaining Oreos,, and chill as directed.
How to store Oreo Fudge?
Store the fudge in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 or 3 weeks.
You can also freeze the fudge. Let the fudge set completely before storing. You can freeze it in one big slab, or in individual pieces. Wrap the fudge tightly in plastic wrap and then transfer it to a freezer safe bag. Keep the fudge frozen for up to 3 months. Let it thaw in the fridge overnight, or for a few hours until soft enough to enjoy.
Can I make this fudge in advanced?
This is a great make ahead recipe because the fudge stays as good as day one for a couple weeks when stored properly. Make it when you have free time and store it as needed, then serve it up at your party, or package up for your neighbors for a tasty treat they’ll love.
This easy fudge recipe is perfect for an Oreo lover, with chunks of Oreo cookies throughout each bite. It’s such an easy dessert that you’ll want to make all year long, but it’s a fun one to make for the holidays too, for a cookie exchange party, or neighbor gifts.
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
- 3 cups white chocolate chips (high quality)
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 2 1/2 cups chopped Oreo cookie pieces (divided)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- Line an 8x8inch square pan with parchment paper, leave some hanging over 2 of the sides for easy removal.
- Add the white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk to a medium sauce pan, and heat it over medium-low heat. Gently stir until the white chocolate chips are melted and the mixture can be stirred smooth.
- Remove the pan from the heat and fold in 2 cups of the Oreos, the vanilla extract, and the salt.
- Transfer the fudge mixture into the prepared baking pan and spread it into an even layer with a rubber spatula.
- Sprinkle the remaining Oreo pieces over the top of the fudge and gently press them into the fudge to prevent them from falling off when it hardens.
- Let the fudge cool to room temperature for one hour.
- Place the pan in the refridgerator until the fudge is set. Then slice it up and enjoy.