This creamy pumpkin cheesecake dip is a perfect fall dip that can be enjoyed with cookies, pretzels, apples and more!
This pumpkin dip tastes like pumpkin cheesecake, but is only 5 ingredients, and so much easier to make. It’s only 5 ingredients and you might even have everything you need to make this pumpkin cheesecake dip already in your pantry.
It makes a big bowlful so it’s perfect for serving up at a variety of fall parties. It would be great for watching a football game, for a potluck, or even a Halloween costume party. It’s sure to be a hit with party guests, or if you’re a pumpkin lover like me you might want to gobble up the whole bowl by the spoonful by yourself 😉
You can pair this yummy dip with your favorite dippers like pretzels, gingersnap cookies, graham crackers, etc.
What to serve with pumpkin cheesecake dip?
- pretzels or pretzel thins
- Oreo cookies or Golden Oreos
- gingersnap cookies
- vanilla wafers
- honey graham crackers or cinnamon graham crackers
- Biscoff cookies
- crumbled waffle cones
- cinnamon tortilla chips
- apple slices
How to make Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip?
Soften your cream cheese at room temperature for like an hour before you’re ready to make the dip. In a large bowl, add your softened cream cheese and beat it until its nice and soft and creamy and smooth. Beat it for about 2 minutes over medium speed. A stand mixer works great for this, or just a large bowl with a hand mixer.
Add in the powdered sugar, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice and stir it in till it’s totally smooth. Then stir in the cool whip. Scoop the pumpkin cheesecake dip into a bowl (one that you’ll serve it in, or one for storage if you’ll serve it in something smaller). Sprinkle the top with ground cinnamon when you’re ready to serve the dip. Set it out with all the delicious dippable items you’re using and enjoy.
This pumpkin cheesecake dip is great to make ahead because it stores well in the fridge. It will stay good in the fridge for 1 to 2 days. Cover it with plastic wrap for storage.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip is the perfect fall dip, it’s so easy to make and so perfect for any event!
Looking for more Sweet Dip Recipes?
- Pina Colada Fruit Dip
- Cream Cheese Caramel Apple Dip
- Marshmallow Fluff Fruit Dip
- Funfetti Cake Batter Dip
- Toffee Apple Dip
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 TBS pumpkin pie spice
- 8 oz cool whip
- cinnamon (for garnishing)
- Large Mixing Bowl
- In a large bowl, beat your cream cheese until it's nice and smooth and has no clumps, about 2 minutes. (A stand mixer works great for this)
- Add in the powdered sugar, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice and stir until combined.
- Stir in the cool whip.
- Scoop the dip into a serving bowl, and sprinkle the top with ground cinnamon if desired.
- Serve with your favorite dippers.