This raspberry cream cheese crescent ring is the perfect holiday breakfast! It’s ready in only about 30 minutes and is such a beautiful dish!
Christmas morning growing up always meant a can of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls or Orange Rolls but I think that from now on this, Raspberry Cream Cheese Crescent Ring is going to be taking their spot!
This Raspberry Cream Cheese Crescent Ring is so easy to make thanks to Pillsbury Crescent Rolls. Pillsbury Crescent Rolls are such a great way to make delicious recipes without a lot of work.
I love cooking for my family and enjoying delicious meals together, but I don’t love spending hours in the kitchen while my family is off doing something else. This is where Pillsbury Crescent Rolls come in. It’s the perfect help so I can make this amazing Raspberry Crescent Ring without spending a lot of time slaving over a dough.
This Raspberry Cream Cheese Crescent Ring can be made in only about 35 minutes, but it only takes about 15 minutes of work!
I got my groceries from Walmart using their online grocery pick up. I honestly use this at least once a week but usually two or three times a week because it’s a great way for me to add the groceries I need on their app, and then I can just drive on over to Walmart and have them loaded straight into my car for me. I don’t even have to get out of the car, and all my groceries are hand picked and ready for me.
First you’ll open up your can of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls. I always jump a little every time I open those cans, when they make that loud pop!
Unroll the crescent rolls and separate them into their pieces, cut them each in half lengthwise to make the nice looking top of the ring. Pinch the ends and sides all together to make it more like a uniform piece of dough at the one end.
Then you’ll spread your sweet cream cheese over the top of the crescent roll dough, and then the raspberry preserve mixture.
Fold the top over and seal the ends to make the ring complete. The ring is now ready to bake up in the oven, and thankfully it takes less than 20 minutes to bake!
After it’s all baked, you’ll drizzle a delicious sweet powdered sugar icing over the top. It’s only 2 ingredients, powdered sugar and a little milk, but you could add in some vanilla or almond extract if you want, too.
When it’s done, my family has an amazing breakfast meal (or dessert) that we can all enjoy together! This Raspberry Cream Cheese Crescent Ring would be the perfect holiday breakfast! Think how fun this would be to eat on Thanksgiving before starting all the real baking and cooking for the day.
Raspberries are my favorite berry, so I just love using them in every recipe I can but if you prefer trying another fruit you can! Some other fruit filling options that would be amazing in this crescent ring
- cherry pie filling
- blueberry pie filling
- strawberries mixed with strawberry preserves
- lemon curd
- apple pie filling
This crescent ring looks like a beautiful holiday wreath, especially when decorated with almond slivers and fresh raspberries on top!
Looking for more raspberry recipes:
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
Raspberry Cream Cheese Crescent Ring
- 2 cans Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1.5 cups fresh raspberries 1/4
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
For the Glaze:
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 TBS milk
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a 14inch pizza pan with parchment paper, spray with cooking spray. (Use a large cookie sheet if you don't have a pizza pan.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough from both cans. Separate into the triangles.
- Cut each triangle in half lengthwise.
- Place crescent triangles in a circle in the pizza pan, with the wide end in the middle, and the small end hanging over the edge. Overlap them slightly.
- Press the crescent roll pieces together at the bottoms and sides.
- In a medium sized bowl, stir together cream cheese and white sugar until well mixed.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the wide part of the ring, leaving a small edge in the middle.
- In another medium sized bowl, stir together the fresh raspberries and the raspberry preserves.
- Spread raspberries evenly over the top of the cream cheese layer.
- Fold the tips of the dough over the top of the cream cheese and raspberries. Pinch the ends to the bottom dough piece to attach.
- Place pan in the preheated oven and bake for 16-19 minutes until the top is golden brown.
- Allow to cool for about 5 minutes on the pizza pan. Then carefully using the parchment paper remove the danish from the pan and set on a serving platter or cookie sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together the powdered sugar and milk until well blended. Add a little more milk if it's too thick, or more powdered sugar if it's too thin.
- Drizzle icing over the top.
- Sprinkle the top with sliced almonds.
- Enjoy warm!
You can find out where your closest Walmart is by clicking here.