These s’mores clusters are such an easy homemade candy with the same great flavors of s’mores. With crunchy graham cracker cereal, and gooey marshmallows, all coated in smooth creamy chocolate.
I love s’mores! Something about the gooey soft marshmallow, melty chocolate, and crunchy sweet graham crackers all together – it’s a match made in heaven. These s’mores clusters are such a fun twist on regular s’mores, no fire required. These candy clusters are full of Golden Graham cereal, and mini marshmallows for those same 3 great flavors from traditional s’mores all wrapped up in a hand held bite sized chocolate.
These s’mores chocolate clusters are great to make any time of the year. It only takes a few minutes of prep and you’ve got a big pile of homemade candies.
This is one reason why I love making them for the holidays, they’re such a fun treat to share with friends, family, and neighbors during the holiday season. Package a few up in a bag, or include them on a plate with a variety of your favorite holiday treats and share them with your co-workers, neighbors, and whoever else you want!
They’re also a great fire free way to enjoy s’mores all year long, and a little less messy too. Except if you have a 2 year old who manages to get chocolate all over their face and hands (and probably clothes and hair somehow too) like I do 😉
How to make S’mores Clusters?
These s’mores clusters are so easy to make! You’ll add the chocolate and almond bark to a large microwave safe bowl and melt it in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring after each, until the chocolate is fully melted. Then stir in the cereal and then the mini marshmallows.
Scoop 1 Tablespoon at a time onto parchment paper. Then let the chocolate cool completely until it is set.
Tips for making S’mores Clusters:
- You can also melt the chocolate in the slow cooker like you do in our crockpot candy recipe. You’ll add the almond bar, chocolate chips, and chocolate bar to a slow cooker and let the chocolate melt on low for 1 to 2hours until the chocolate is melted and creamy. Then stir in the cereal and mini marshmallows as directed before.
- You can substitute chopped up graham crackers for the golden graham cereal, though the crumbs make it a little messier.
- Try substituting some mini pretzels instead of some of the cereal to add a nice salty crunch to these treats.
- Speed up the setting process on the clusters by placing the baking pans in the fridge until set.
How to store S’mores Clusters?
These s’mores clusters are a great make ahead treat because they can be stored for a long time. They can be stored once the chocolate is set in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 month. Or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
These s’mores clusters are such a yummy candy. They’re a great treat to keep on hand, when you need something sweet, or for sharing. They’re creamy, and sweet, and crunchy. A delicious homemade candy without a lot of work!
More homemade candy recipes:
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
- 16 oz vanilla flavored almond bark (chopped into pieces)
- 16 oz chocolate (chips or chopped up baking chocolate)
- 3 cups Golden Graham cereal
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- sea salt
- graham cracker crumbs
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Add the almond bark, and chocolate to a large microwave safe bowl. **
- Microwave the chocolate in 30 second increments, stirring as much as you can after each time in the microwave, until you can stir it smooth. (Mine took about 1.5 mins total)
- Add in the Golden graham cereal and stir them into the chocolate to coat completely.
- Then add in the mini marshmallows and carefully fold them into the mixture. You want to keep them from melting, so don't stir too vigorously.
- Use a 1 TBS sized cookie scoop to scoop the candy out carefully onto parchment paper. Place each cluster at least 1 inch apart from each other so the chocolate isn't touching and doesn't touch as the pieces settle.
- Top the clusters with sprinkles or sea salt if desired.
- Let the candy clusters sit until the chocolate is set.