**This post is sponsored by Tyson at Sam’s Club as part of the #scarytastyeasy promotion. All opinions are my own.
You guys know I love easy right? I mean, most of the food I cook is pretty easy to make, and the recipes I find myself making over and over agin, besides being delicious, are almost always easy too. Now, there’s easy, then there’s so easy your 5 your old could do it. This recipe falls somewhere in between, and icy our kids will love helping you make these adorable chicken sandwich monsters and then eating them with you when they’re done. You’ll probably just want to cut the cheese yourself and cook the chicken in the oven yourself, but your kids or you will be all over the assembly of these sandwiches. Then they’re perfect for a cute little halloween lunch, or for the next Halloween party you’re hosting or going to.
So I just grabbed a bag of Tyson Chicken Patties from Sam’s Club, then some buns, some pepper jack cheese, lettuce, jalapeños an of course the olives. I chose to go spicy with my sandwiches, but you could keep it more traditional with a slice of cheddar or mozzarella. And you can leave the jalapeños off too if you like, whatever you feel like.
Sam’s Club is great because it has everything I could need to buy for any Halloween parties I might go to this month. And using Tyson Chicken Patties made this recipe so simple and perfect to make for a party! Tyson has other great chicken options too, chicken nuggets, crispy chicken strips and chicken wings which makes it great for any party needs, no matter if your party is for children or adults alike.
- Tyson Chicken Patties
- Pepper Jack Cheese Slices
- Green Olives with Pimentos
- Hamburger Buns
- Jalapeno, sliced
- Cook your Tyson Chicken Patties according to the directions on the back of the packaging.
- While they are cooking, cut "teeth" into each of your cheese slices as little triangles, set aside.
- Stick your green olives onto your toothpicks (you'll need 2 per sandwich).
- When the chicken is done cooking, put your lettuce, chicken, cheese (make sure the teeth are hanging out), jalapenos in between your hamburger buns.
- Top each sandwich with 2 olive eyes.
Enjoy these fun and delicious chicken sandwich monsters for your next Halloween party!
And be sure to follow Tyson on Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for other delicious recipe ideas! And check out e-vite for more delicious Halloween ideas using Tyson chicken!