These chicken alfredo lasagna roll ups are perfect for a delicious dinner that is ready in less than 30 minutes! With a creamy ricotta and chicken filling, and topped with alfredo sauce and cheese! These roll ups are a dish everyone loves!
**This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EffortlessMeals #CollectiveBias
I have been really terrible at sharing dinner recipes with you guys lately and for that I apologize. As you know I’m a huge dessert lover – sorry! But also, we’ve been trying to clear out our freezer by eating lots of leftovers that we froze, as well as things like frozen taquitos, chicken strips, etc. They’re perfect when we’re in a hurry and this meal is too! These chicken alfredo lasagna roll ups couldn’t be easier for dinner with one secret ingredient.
Walmart’s Marketside Rotisserie Chicken.
The rotisserie chicken makes this meal so quick to make, and so flavorful and delicious! You’ll also need, ricotta, an egg, some seasonings, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, lasagna noodles and alfredo sauce (if you used premade sauce, it’ll keep it extra easy).
(Sorry I forgot to photograph the sauce and the parmesan in this picture ^^^)
So these chicken roll ups are super easy to make, and literally only take about 30 minutes tops from start to serving the dish on your table to your family or friends. Serve it along with a bottle of Coca Cola for everyone and you’ve got the easiest meal everyone will love.
What’s your family’s favorite 30 minute meal?
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 2 cups alfredo sauce
- 15 oz ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 TBS italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (rotisserie chicken works great)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook your lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- Spread 1 cup of you alfredo sauce on the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan.
- Mix together your egg and your ricotta in a medium sized bowl. Mix in your parmesan and 1 cup of your mozzarella cheese.
- Add in your italian seasoning, garlic powder, pepper, and salt.
- Add in your shredded chicken and mix everything together.
- Put ¼ cup of the cheese chicken mixture on each lasagna noodle and roll up lasagna noodle. Put roll up into your prepared pan. Repeat with additional mixture and noodles.
- Spread remaining alfredo sauce over the top of your roll ups. Top with additional mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
GET READY TO MAKE THIS EASY AND DELICIOUS PASTA DISH WITH THESE KITCHEN TOOLS:
For other alfredo sauce favorites, try these: