These chicken alfredo lasagna roll ups are perfect for a delicious dinner that is ready in less than 30 minutes! With a creamy ricotta and chicken filling, and topped with alfredo sauce and cheese! These roll ups are a dish everyone loves!
I love sharing delicious and easy dinner recipes and these chicken alfredo lasagna roll ups are exactly that. They can be made in only 30 minutes, thanks to a few quick ingredients.
What do you need to make Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll Ups?
- lasagna noodles — not the oven ready kind, as you’ll need to cook them so you can roll them up
- alfredo sauce — you can use your own homemade alfredo sauce or your favorite store bought sauce
- ricotta cheese
- an egg
- parmesan cheese
- mozzarella cheese — pre-shredded, or shred your own
- chicken — I like to use chopped up rotisserie chicken meat because it’s flavorful and makes this so easy.
How to make Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll Ups?
So first you’ll need to cook your lasagna noodles. Boil some water, then cook the noodles according to the directions on their package. Probably about 10 minutes.
While the water is boiling you’ll mix your filling. It’s similar to any lasagna filling, you’ll mix ricotta, egg, seasonings, parmesan, and some of your mozzarella. Then mix in your chopped up chicken.
Pour half the alfredo sauce into the bottom of a baking pan. Spread about 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture on the top of each lasagna noodle and roll them up. Then place them into the prepared pan. Top them all with the rest of the alfredo sauce and mozzarella cheese. Bake until the filling is hot and the cheese on top is nice and melty and enjoy!
What to serve with Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll Ups?
- Garlic Bread of Bread Sticks
- Easy Side Salad
- Roasted Veggies like broccoli, asparagus, or carrots
- Caprese Salad
These chicken alfredo roll ups are such a hearty, and delicious meal that is perfect for any day of the week. Ready in only 30 minutes, this is a meal the whole family will love!
Who can say no to cheesy, chickeny, pasta goodness?!
Looking for more easy pasta dishes?
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll Ups
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 2 cups alfredo sauce
- 15 oz ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (divided)
- 1 TBS italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp salt (to taste)
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (rotisserie chicken works great)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
- Cook your lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain the water out, and set them aside.
- Spread 1 cup of you alfredo sauce on the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan.
- Mix together your egg and your ricotta in a medium sized bowl. Mix in your parmesan and 1 cup of your mozzarella cheese.
- Add in your italian seasoning, garlic powder, pepper, and salt.
- Add in your shredded chicken and mix everything together.
- Put 1/4 cup of the cheese chicken mixture on each lasagna noodle and spread it over the top of the noodle. roll up lasagna noodle.
- Roll up the noodle and put each prepared roll into the pan.
- Spread remaining alfredo sauce over the top of your roll ups. Top with additional mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes, or until the cheese on top is nice and melted.
These chicken alfredo lasagna roll ups were first posted on June 23, 2015. Photos updated on February 5th, 2020.
GET READY TO MAKE THIS EASY AND DELICIOUS PASTA DISH WITH THESE KITCHEN TOOLS:
For other alfredo sauce favorites, try these: