**I created this delicious Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie as part of a sponsored for SocialStars. All opinions are my own. #CampbellsSauces
Nate, Colby and I just got back from a long and wonderful vacation to Virginia to spend time with Nate’s family for Christmas. We came home to a freezing cold Utah with a few inches of snow. Here in Utah winter lasts waaayy too long for my liking. We don’t always have snow, but we have very cold days for months and months and it feels like it will never end. Which means every day I want to eat something hot and comforting and delicious for dinner.
So, the other day I wanted something nice and easy too, so I decided to go with chicken pot pie, but instead of a traditional pie I used biscuits as my crust and to make it extra easy I used Campbell’s® Oven Chicken Pot Pie Sauce.
This sauce gave me the perfect break from everything that’s been going on for the holidays, with only 5 minutes of prep for a warm and delicious meal from scratch baked and ready about 40 minutes later. All I had to do for this perfect comfort meal was cut up some raw chicken, mix it in with some vegetables and stir it in with the sauce and pop it in my oven. I baked it for 25 minutes, put some canned biscuits on top and baked for an additional 15 minutes and then voila.
(Alternatively you can just bake it for 40 minutes total without the biscuits on top, and cook those separate or eat your pot pie with toast)
- 4 large chicken breasts, chopped up (about 2½ cups)
- 2 cups mixed frozen or fresh vegetables
- 1 package Campbell’s® Chicken Pot Pie Oven Sauce
- 6 large canned biscuits (uncooked)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare your chicken and vegetables. Put them in a 9x13 baking dish and mix in your Campbell’s® Chicken Pot Pie Oven Sauce.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Place 6 large uncooked biscuits on top of your chicken mixture and return to oven for an additional 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden and chicken is cooked through
Enjoy this delicious comforting meal made with Campbell’s® Oven Sauces!