Everyone will love this chocolate chip cookie dough dip! It’s a delicious and easy dip that has the great taste of cookie dough, perfect for a party!
This cookie dough dip tastes just like cookie dough, but it’s egg free and flour free, so it’s totally safe to eat! It’s delicious served with graham crackers, pretzels, or some fresh fruit for a dip that everyone will go crazy for!
How to Make Cookie Dough Dip?
This chocolate chip cookie dough dip couldn’t be any easier to make. You’ll need cream cheese, butter, brown sugar, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, a dash of salt and some chocolate chips.
You’ll beat together your cream cheese and butter until nice and smooth. Add in the brown sugar, powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt and mix until everything is totally smooth. Fold in the chocolate chips and your dip is ready to go. It literally only takes like 5 minutes for the whole thing to come together.
There are so many great dip-ins to serve with your cookie dough dip. My personal favorite is eating the dip by the spoonful, but there are so many delicious options to serve with your cookie dough dip.
What to Serve with Cookie Dough Dip?
- graham crackers
- chocolate chip cookies
- Oreos or Golden Oreos
- Nilla wafers
- cinnamon tortilla chips
- apple slices
Can Cookie Dough Dip be Made in Advanced?
If you want to make your dip in advanced for a party, you can! Just be sure to keep it in the refrigerator until it’s almost time to serve. Because of the cream cheese and butter you’ll need to keep it in the fridge till you’re ready to eat it. Be sure to cover the dip with a lid or plastic wrap while it’s in the fridge.
The dip may firm up while it’s in the fridge, so let it sit out at room temperature for a few minutes until it’s the right consistency, then you’re ready to serve it up!
The cookie dough dip should stay good in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Looking for more Edible Cookie Dough Recipes?
- Edible Cookie Dough for One
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough for One
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
- Edible Sugar Cookie Dough for One
- Cookie Dough Pops
- Cookie Dough Oreos
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
Cookie Dough Dip
- 1/4 cup butter (1/2 stick, softened)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (+ more for topping)
- Chips Ahoy
- Cream together the butter and cream cheese until mixture is totally smooth.
- Add in the brown sugar, salt and vanilla extract and stir into the cream cheese mixture.
- Slowly add in the powdered sugar while stirring till dip is smooth throughout.
- Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours before serving.
- Serve with your favorite dippers.