These Halloween Cookie Dough Pops are adorable and delicious bites of cookie dough dipped in white chocolate and decorated with Halloween sprinkles for the perfect Halloween treat!
**These Halloween Cookie Dough Pops are made in partnership with Page Foods Heat Treated Flour. All opinions are my own.
By now I think you guys know about my love of edible cookie dough, with my cookie dough stuffed oreos, cookie dough stuffed pretzels and even an edible sugar cookie dough!
I’ve been guilty to eat a few too many spoonfuls of the cookie dough when I’m whipping up a batch of cookies, as I’m sure we all have! If I’m being honest sometimes I like the cookie dough better than the actual cookies. How about you?
But now that I can make egg free cookie dough with Page House Foods Heat Treated Flour I know that my cookie dough really is safe for me to eat! I love whipping up a bowl of cookie dough just to eat late at night, but what about a delicious cookie dough treat to share?
Usually we think that we shouldn’t eat raw cookie dough when we’re making up a batch of cookies because of the eggs and the risk of salmonella. But raw flour can actually contain e coli, which can make you so sick too! Page House Foods Heat Treated Flour eliminates 99.9% of those harmful bacteria, which make it the perfect solution for recipes where you don’t cook the flour, like in these cookie dough pops! The flour can also be used in most recipes in a 1:1 ratio with all purpose flour, if you want to keep it around for all your baking needs.
These Halloween cookie dough pops are delicious pops, made with edible chocolate chip cookie dough in the middle, all dipped in white chocolate and decorated in cute orange, and black drizzles with lots of Halloween sprinkles too!
And just think how fun these would be for every holiday? Red and Green for Christmas, Pink and Red for Valentine’s Day, Red White and Blue for 4th of July! You could make them for any celebration!
These cookie dough pops are perfect for any holiday or celebration! They’d be perfect for serving at a school party, or a holiday party at home!
These pops are so easy to make, the edible cookie dough is only 8 ingredients (I know that seems like a lot, but they’re almost all things you probably have on hand!) Then you’ll roll the cookie dough into balls and chill them to help them harden. You’ll stick some cake pop sticks, or popsicle sticks into the pops. Then dip them into the chocolate. I used white chocolate for these because it helps me to make them more Halloweeny, but regular chocolate would be delicious too! Top them with your orange and black melted candy melts and cover all over with cute Halloween sprinkles!
Find out where to buy Page House Heat Treated Flour and follow them on facebook, instagram, and twitter for more recipe ideas.
Looking for more recipes to make using Page Foods Heat Treated Flour:
- Eggless Cookie Dough for One
- Edible Sugar Cookie Dough for One
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Email
Halloween Cookie Dough Pops
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick, softened)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups Page Foods Heat Treated Flour
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 30 treat sticks (or wooden popsicle sticks)
- halloween sprinkles
- orange and black candy melts
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar for about 2 minutes until light in color and mixed well.
- Add in the vanilla and milk and stir to combine.
- Add in the salt and Heat Treated Flour and mix until all combined. (Add a little more flour if mixture is too wet, or a little more milk if its crumbly)
- Dump in the mini chocolate chips and fold them into the dough.
- Roll the cookie dough into tablespoon to 1.5 tablespoon sized balls (about 30-35 balls). Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and place in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring after each, till smooth.
- Dip treat sticks about 1/4 inch into the white chocolate then push them into the top of one of the cookie pops.
- Add them back into the fridge if the dough is still soft, for another 15 minutes. (Re melt white chocolate if it hardens if you do this)
- Hold the treat stick and dip the cookie dough ball into the white chocolate and twist around to completely cover. Drain off extra chocolate.
- Cover the tops with Halloween sprinkles.
- Place the sticks into styrofoam to allow the chocolate to completely harden, and to let the pops keep their shape.
- Before adding sprinkles drizzle the top of some of the pops with orange and black candy melts (melted according to package directions)
Donna Howard says
ha ha – going to make these, but you got me at the ‘add in the salad’!! I was like whoa wait a minute. I assume it’s salt! Thanks for another great recipe.
HA! Thanks so much for catching that Donna, I wrote up the recipe at 11:30 at night, so I’m gonna double check it all now to make sure I wasn’t crazy anywhere else 😉