This microwave peanut butter fudge is only 4 ingredients, and only takes a few minutes to make. It’s creamy, smooth, and perfect for a delicious no bake peanut butter treat.
I love easy homemade candies and dessert recipes this time of year. Especially when we’re so busy most the time, running errands, buying Christmas presents, cooking, parties, trying to get things done before the end of the year, etc. That’s why no bake candies like this microwave peanut butter fudge are a great solution.
This peanut butter fudge is so simple to make, and only takes about 5 minutes. You just have to let it chill in the fridge for a bit before you can dive in, but then you’ll be enjoying silky smooth peanut butter fudge, and I promise you won’t regret it!
Microwave peanut butter fudge is fool proof, without any candy thermometer, risk of it not setting, or being too gritty, etc.- the result, a silky smooth and creamy peanut butter fudge, every time.
How do you make Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge?
Microwave peanut butter fudge is so easy to make. You add all 4 of your ingredients to a microwave safe bowl (I like to use my glass pyrex measuring cup. Microwave the fudge in 30 second increments, stirring for a while after each one, until you can stir it smooth. Mine only took about 1 minute total.
Pour the fudge into an 8inch square pan that is lined with parchment paper, spread it evenly over the top and place it in the fridge until it’s set. Cut it up and enjoy.
Tips for making Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge:
- Make sure you get sweetened condensed milk. Not evaporated milk.
- You can add in chopped peanuts to add a bit of crunch to this yummy fudge. I would add about 1/2 cup.
- Some other yummy mix-ins would be Reese’s Pieces or Chopped Peanut Butter Cups.
- If you don’t have a microwave you can combine all the ingredients in a sauce pan on the stove over medium heat. Stir it all together till everything melts, and is combine. Then pour into the 8inch square pan as usual, and chill.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this recipe good for bringing to holiday parties?
Yes, this simple recipe is one of those rare easy fudge recipes with simple ingredients that is perfect for bringing to holiday parties (or munching on at home!). It is a perfect treat to hit your sweet tooth and since it is such an easy recipe filled with peanut butter flavor, you and all of your friends and family will be extremely happy.
How long does it to take to make?
This easy peanut butter fudge recipe can be made in about 5 minutes. Then you have to wait a couple hours before you take a sharp knife and dig in. Once it is complete, you can cut this delicious peanut butter mixture of fudgy goodness into small squares and enjoy.
Is there anything you can add to the top of the fudge for even more deliciousness?
Of course you can always add some powdered sugar, marshmallow creme, or even a drizzle of natural peanut butter to kick it up a notch. However, this peanut butter microwave fudge is delicious (and easy) on its own and is perfect for the holiday season and one you will want to have saved on a recipe card.
How to store Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge?
This microwave peanut butter fudge will last for 2 to 3 weeks if kept in an air-tight container in the fridge. Throw it on top of some wax paper inside of the container (or wax paper works as well) to be extra sure it doesn’t get stuck to the bottom of your container. This is seriously the easiest peanut butter fudge recipe with a creamy texture and everyone will be impressed that this is homemade peanut butter fudge.
Can Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge be Frozen?
You can also freeze this peanut butter fudge. You can freeze it in one big slab, or in individual pieces. Wrap the fudge tightly in plastic wrap or aluminum foil then place it inside a freezer safe ziplock back. It can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months as long as it is in a sealed bag or airtight container.
When you want to thaw the fridge place it in the fridge, until soft enough to enjoy.
This four ingredient peanut butter fudge is so creamy, and smooth. It’s got the perfect light peanut butter taste, and is such a good easy treat to make any time of year, but especially at the holidays.
Looking for more fudge recipes?
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- Blueberry Fudge
- Lemon Fudge
- Turtle Fudge
- Eggnog Fudge
- Chocolate Microwave Fudge
- Peppermint Fudge
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Line an 8x8inch square pan with parchment paper, leave some hanging over 2 of the sides for easy removal.
- Add all your ingredients to a medium sized microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring for at least 30 seconds, in between each, until you can stir it smooth. Mine only took 1 minute, but a little longer is fine.
- Pour it into the prepared baking dish and spread it smooth over the top.
- Place the pan in the refridgerator until the fudge is set. Then slice it up and enjoy.