Start your morning with this refreshing peach smoothie for a burst of energy and delicious flavor! It’s a creamy smoothie that your family will love!
This peach smoothie is a great way to enjoy the fresh flavor of summer peaches. It’s only a few simple ingredients, and can be whipped together in just a couple of minutes!
This is the best peach smoothie, with a creamy texture, natural sweetness, and a delicious peach flavor. You can serve this as part of an easy breakfast, a midday snack, or as a light dessert.
I also love to make this sweet peach smoothie into a smoothie bowl, I will add chopped peaches, strawberries, or other fruit on top with a little granola or chopped nuts. Then drizzle a little almond butter on top, it’s the perfect breakfast!
Peach Smoothie Ingredients:
This is a quick overview of the ingredients you’ll need for this Peach Smoothie Recipe. Specific measurements and full recipe instructions are in the printable recipe card below.
- frozen peaches – you can grab frozen peaches from the store, or freeze your own fresh peaches during peach season and use those all year.
- frozen banana – use a fresh banana, if you don’t have frozen
- peach yogurt – use vanilla yogurt if you don’t want to use peach
- Peach juice – you can substitute for apple juice, or orange juice
How to make a Peach Smoothie?
Add all the ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend on high until your desired consistency is reached. Add a little more liquid as needed to thin it out if needed, add a little more frozen fruit (or ice) to thicken it.
Tips and Tricks:
- Add 1/2 to 1 cup of ice cubes to make your smoothie a little thicker. This makes it even better for a smoothie bowl too!
- Milk. I love the sweetness that fresh fruit juices add to my smoothies, but you could also substitute that for your milk of choice, try coconut milk, coconut water, almond milk, cashew milk, soy milk, cow’s milk, etc.
- Yogurt. Instead of peach yogurt, you can use a vanilla yogurt. You can use Greek yogurt or regular. I don’t recommend using plain greek yogurt because it doesn’t add any sweetness to your smoothie.
- Protein. Add a scoop of your favorite plain, or vanilla protein powder to add a boost of protein, and make your smoothie extra filling.
- Sweetness. Add a tablespoon or two of maple syrup or honey if you want to make your smoothie sweeter.
- Spinach. Add 1 cup of spinach or other leafy greens to your smoothie to turn it into a green smoothie.
This smoothie is best enjoyed fresh, and is a 5 minute recipe, so I do recommend making it fresh. But if you would like to store the smoothie, or make it ahead of time I recommend covering the smoothie in a container, then storing it in the freezer for a few days.
Bring the smoothie out of the freezer and let it thaw in the fridge for a few hours, or at room temperature for a couple of hours at room temperature. Stir the smoothie incase anything has separated and enjoy
This peach banana smoothie is such a delicious way to start your morning. It’s a nutritious and refreshing start to your morning. You will want to make it all summer long!
More smoothie recipes:
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
- 1 1/2 cups peach juice
- 1/2 cup peach yogurt
- 2 cups frozen peaches
- 1 small banana
- Add the juice, yogurt, frozen peaches and banana to the blender. Blend at a high speed until your desired consistency is reached and serve immediately.