Pumpkin Bread is a perfectly spiced fall favorite, packed full of cinnamon, and pumpkin flavors in a moist, rich and delicious bread.
Pumpkin bread is good stuffed full of chocolate chips, or with a cream cheese swirl, but not much can beat the classic simple pumpkin spice bread. This bread is not simple in flavor though, its packed full of that perfect fall flavor. Cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves, and that delicious pumpkin flavor.
This bread is seriously amazing you guys, its perfectly moist, because it has vegetable oil, lots of pumpkin puree, and a dash of milk. Its got the perfect crumb, and I’m already dreaming about making another loaf!
Looking for more Pumpkin Recipes:
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
- 1/2 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk (or water)
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir together vegetable oil and pumpkin puree.
- Add in brown sugar and white sugar and stir till smooth.
- Add in eggs and milk, and stir till just blended.
- In another bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, baking soda and salt.
- Slowly pour your dry ingredients into your wet ingredients and stir till just smooth. There may still be a few lumps.
- Pour batter into a greased 9x5 bread loaf pan.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Bake bread on your second lowest oven rack position, to prevent top from getting too dark.
- Allow to cool in pan, remove from pan carefully, and slice and enjoy.