Rolo Pretzel Reindeer are not only a delicious sweet and salty treat, but they are adorable, and fun, and perfect for the Christmas season!
I love rolo pretzel treats, and these rolo pretzel reindeer are the cutest way to make them! These pretzel reindeer are only 4 ingredients and so easy to make! All you need are mini pretzels, Rolos, candy eyes, and red chocolate candies (m&ms or sixlets work great)
These can be made in only about 15 minutes (plus a few more minutes for chilling time). First you’ll need to prepare everything so you can be ready when the Rolos are soft and melty from the oven. So you’ll need to unwrap the Rolos, and cut half of your pretzels in half for the antlers. Separate out all the red m&ms (if you buy a holiday themed bag it shouldn’t take too long)
Place a Rolo on top of the pretzels on a baking sheet. They get heated in the oven for just a couple minutes, just enough to get the Rolos nice and melty so you can add in the eyes, noses, and antlers for the reindeer.
I cannot believe that the holiday season has already snuck up on us. I mean, I can, because I’ve been making holiday themed recipes for the past few months, and these Rolo Pretzel Reindeer are actually the first Christmas recipe I made! Now I’m so glad that the Christmas season is actually here!
These pretzel reindeer would be so cute for a Christmas treat tray, holiday party, or just a cute treat for you and your kids!
Looking for more adorable Reindeer Recipes?
- Reindeer Cookies
- Reindeer Oreo Balls
- Reindeer Donuts from Love from the Oven
- Reindeer Cupcakes from Your Cup of Cake
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
Rolo Pretzel Reindeer
- 50 mini pretzels (divided)
- 25 Rolos
- 25 small round red chocolate candies
- 50 candy eyes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Separate half of your pretzels and spread them out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
- Unwrap the rolos and top each pretzel on the baking sheet with one.
- Cut the remaining pretzels in half down the middle to form the antlers. (A few may break, so its best to have about 10 extra pretzels or so)
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 2 minutes until rolos are soft.
- Remove the baking pan and add the nose, antlers and eyes to each reindeer. (I added mine in that order).
- Allow the reindeer to cool completely to allow the chocolate to set before eating. (Place pan in the fridge for quicker cooling if desired.)