Can you tell that I am a huge fan of easy treats? In fact these pretzel rolo turtles almost couldn’t be any easier. I’m serious. Its almost so simple that I feel a little silly sharing it with you. But I’m going to anyway. Wanna know why? Because these pretzel rolo turtle treats are delicious that’s why.
Just another great treat with a great sweet and salty flavor that I know you love. I mean, that I love. And I think you’ll love too.
And the pretzel helps to hold these treats all together -and gives them the saltiness that we want, and gives them just a little extra crunch too. To counter balance the chewiness of the rolo of course.
So, to make these treats you need 3 ingredients, rolos, pretzels and pecans. I toasted my pecans to give them a more nutty flavor, but that’s optional. Then you line a cookie sheet with pretzels, then put a rolo on top of each pretzel, bake for a couple minutes. Then squish a pecan on top. That’s it.
- 30 rolos
- 30 mini pretzels
- 30 pecans
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Unwrap your rolos and set aside.
- Lay your pecans out on a cookie sheet and toast for about 7-8 minutes, until they start to brown. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Lay out your pretzels on your cookie sheet and top each one with a rolo.
- Put in oven until rolo starts to get soft, 2-3 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Press a pecan into the top of each rolo.
Enjoy these delicious easy turtle treats!
If you like these, you might also like these other turtle treats!