These Valentine pretzels are a delicious white chocolate dipped pretzel, topped with red, and pink, and heart sprinkles for a perfect Valentine’s Day Treat!
These DIY Valentine pretzels are the perfect easy homemade treat for Valentine’s Day! They’re easy enough you can even let your kids help you decorate them if you want.
These cute Valentine pretzels are perfect for Valentine’s day because first, the mini knotted pretzels look a little bit like cute little hearts. Second, they are covered in white chocolate. And third, you can decorate them with so many fun Valentine sprinkles, reds, whites, and pinks.
These Valentine pretzels are only 4 ingredients to make. You just need mini pretzels, white chocolate chips, coconut oil, and your sprinkles for decorating.
How to make Valentine pretzels?
You’ll start by adding your white chocolate and coconut oil to a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minute at half power and then stir them as much as you can. Then microwave in additional 30 second increments, still at half power, until you can stir the white chocolate totally smooth.
Dip your mini pretzels into the melted white chocolate. I like to just dip them half way because then I can use my hands to dip them, and they’re easier to make without a big mess. Then place the dipped pretzels onto a silicone liner or section of parchment paper.
Sprinkle the tops of the chocolate with your cute Valentine sprinkles. And then let them set for a few minutes, or however long it takes till the chocolate is set.
These Valentine Pretzels would be perfect for a Valentine party, wrapping up in cellophane bags for a deliverable treat, or just enjoying them at home!
They’re such a great sweet and salty treat and are so cute too! Just perfect for Valentine’s Day!
Looking for more Valentine recipes?
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
- 65 mini knotted pretzels (1 inch size)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- red, pink, white, and purple sprinkles
- heart shaped sprinkles
- Lay out a sheet of wax paper on a cookie sheet
- In a microwave safe dish pour 1 cup white chocolate chips and coconut oil.
- Heat in the microwave for 60 seconds at half power. Then stir.
- Heat an additional 30 seconds at half power, stir. And repeat as needed.
- Dip each pretzel half way into the melted white chocolate and lay on the wax paper.
- Sprinkle the pretzels with the sprinkles as much as desired - sprinkling 3 to 4 pretzels at a time.
- Continue until all the pretzels are coated.
- Let the pretzels sit until the chocolate is set.
- Store at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Valentine Pretzels first posted on January 21, 2015. Photos updated on January 22, 2020.