Valentine Pretzels are delicious white chocolate pretzels coated in red and pink sprinkles, perfect for a Valentine’s Day Treat!
Is saying “I love you” as easy as 1,2,3? I hope this Valentine Day you have someone to say “I love you” to and I hope you have someone to share these Valentine Pretzels with too. These Valentine Pretzels are as easy to make also, as easy as 1,2,3.
They are Valentine Pretzels because 1) little mini knotted pretzels appear to be slightly shaped like valentine hearts, 2) they are a sweet treat for Valentine (I mean who doesn’t love white chocolate), and 3) they are decorated in fun Valentine colors (reds, whites, and pinks). They are easy to make in 3 easy steps – melt, dip, cool.
The white chocolate Valentine Pretzels also only take 3 ingredients – pretzels, white chocolate chips, and coconut oil, plus your pareils for decoration. See – 1, 2, 3.
Happy Valentine Day – I love you – one, two, three. Enjoy!
- 24 to 36 mini knotted pretzels (1 inch size)
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 to 2 tsp coconut oil
- red sugar pareils
- rainbow pareils
- Lay out a sheet of wax paper on a cookie sheet
- In a microwave safe dish pour 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Heat in microwave 30 seconds at half power, stir
- Heat an additional 30 seconds at half power, stir
- Add 1 to 2 tsp coconut oil, stir chips until smooth
- Heat an additional 30 seconds at half power as needed
- Dip each pretzel in the melted white chocolate and lay on the wax paper - dipping 3 to 4 at a time
- Sprinkle the pretzels heavily with the pareils as much as desired - sprinkling 3 to 4 pretzels as a time
- Continue until all the pretzels are coated, in sets of 3 to 4 pretzels, until all pretzels are coated and sprinkled
- Lay each pretzel flat on the wax paper
- Place the pretzels in the fridge to harden up to 30 minutes
- Serve immediately or store up to 1 week in an airtight container
Who are you celebrating Valentine’s Day with this year?