This Valentine Bark is such a fun and easy treat for the holiday. It’s a festive, pink and white chocolate treat that is loaded with candy and sprinkles.
If you are looking for a quick and easy Valentine treat for the holiday that you and your loved ones will enjoy, this Valentine Bark will be a great recipe for you! It’s a fun, festive, and adorable treat that is only a few ingredients and can be made in a few minutes too.
This Valentine Chocolate bark is so fun and pretty with all the reds, whites, and pinks. You can choose from a variety of different candy and treat toppings, to make your bark extra yummy for whatever you and your family might like most.
This is a great no bake recipe. It is super easy because it is all melted in the microwave. I love easy treats, and I bet you do too.
This is a quick overview of the ingredients you’ll need for this Valentine Bark recipe. Specific measurements and full recipe instructions are in the printable recipe card below.
- Vanilla Almond Bark
- Vanilla Chips or White Chocolate Chips
- Pink Candy Melts or Red Candy Melts
- Valentine M&Ms (or pick out some reds, pinks, purples, or whites)
- Valentine sprinkles (these are some of my favorites – here, here, and here)
How to make Valentine’s Day Bark?
- Add the vanilla almond bark pieces and vanilla chips to a large microwave-safe bowl. Cook in the microwave in 20 second increments, stirring as much as you can after each set. After about 80ish seconds (depending on the microwave) you should be able to stir it all smooth together. Spread the white chocolate in an even layer over the parchment paper or wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Add the candy melts to a medium microwaveable bowl and melt them according to the package directions. Carefully add dollops of the colored candy over the top of the white chocolate.
- Use a knife to gently swirl the colored candy into the white candy to create a marbled look.
- Sprinkle the m&ms, sprinkles, and any other candies over the top of the melted chocolate.
- Let the mixture harden at room temperature for 3 to 4 hours, or in the fridge for about 2 hours. Break into pieces and enjoy, or store at room temperature for 3 to 4 days, or in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- You can add your favorite other candies or treats (some good options are red hot cinnamon candies, candied cherries, conversation hearts, chopped up Oreos, or pretzels)
- Try adding a chocolate layer by melting some milk chocolate or dark chocolate chips, or chocolate almond bark and putting it below the white chocolate for a thicker treat.
- Try changing the color of the candy melts and making this fun treats for other holidays. Green for St. Patrick’s Day, red and blue for 4th of July, etc.
Tips and Tricks:
- You can also melt the almond bark and white chocolate, or candy melts in a double boiler over the stove top.
- The candy melts can harden quickly when swirling them into the white chocolate, so add the dollops, swirl, and add the candy on top relatively quickly. I recommend having the ingredients ready to go.
- After breaking the bark into pieces, package a few pieces up in cute jars, or cute cellophane bags to share with your friends or neighbors to let them know how much you care!
How to store?
Store any leftover Valentine’s Bark in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days, or in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
This Valentine bark is such a fun and festive sweet treat for the holiday. It’s a great option for a Valentine’s Day party, adding to your Valentine’s Day Dessert board, a movie night, packing up to share with loved ones, or just when that sweet tooth cravings strikes again.
More Valentine’s Day Treats:
- Valentine Pretzels
- Valentine’s Puppy Chow
- Pink Rice Krispie Treats
- Red Velvet Cake Balls
- Strawberry Fudge
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
Vanilla Cherry Valentine Bark
- 12 oz vanilla almond bark
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- 6 oz red or pink candy melts
- 1/4 cup Valentine M&Ms
- 2 TBS Valentine sprinkles
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the almond bark and white chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring after each until you can stir the chocolate totally smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the top of the parchment paper.
- Add the candy melts to a microwave safe bowl and microwave them according to the package directions.
- Add dollops of the melted candy over the top of the white chocolate.
- Swirl the colors carefully around the top of the white chocolate with a knife or toothpick.
- Sprinkle m&ms and colorful sprinkles over the top of the melted chocolate.
- Let the bark harden for 3 to 4 hours.
- Break into pieces and enjoy. Or store for a few days in an airtight container.
This Valentine Bark was first posted on February 3, 2016. The photos and text were updated for clarity on February 3, 2023.