Oreos dipped in white chocolate are one of my favorite treats. They are great for Christmas time, especially sprinkled with bits of candy cane. And now you can make them for Halloween too.
To Halloweenify these white chocolate oreos we want to mummify them, its really easy and they look so cute too. Check it out.
White Chocolate Dipped Oreo Mummy Pops
oreos (or other chocolate vanilla creme filled cookies)
1. Separate the 2 sides of your oreos.
2. Melt you white chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave. Melt at 50% power for 1 minute, then stir your chocolate chips, then melt for additional 30 seconds at a time, still at 50% power, till creamy. (White chocolate is trickier to melt, so be careful not to over do it otherwise it will cease up!)
3. Spread a dab of white chocolate over the creme on 1 side of the cookie and stick a lollipop stick into the chocolate. Top with second side of cookie and allow to rest until hardened.
4. Dip each oreo pop into the melted white chocolate and allow excess chocolate to drip back into your bowl. Lay pop down on parchment paper. Allow chocolate to harden, you can put it in your freezer for a few minutes for it to harden quickly.
5. Dip again into the white chocolate and repeat step 4. Add 2 chocolate chips to the top of the oreos while chocolate is still soft.
6. Drizzle white chocolate over the top of oreo pops in criss cross patterns to make it look like mummies.
Enjoy these festive halloween white chocolate oreo treats.