Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball is an amazing homemade cheese ball that is easy and delicious, it’s a perfect crowd-pleaser, served with your favorite crackers!
For a while now I’ve been wanting to try and make my own homemade cheese ball. So when we had some friends over for dinner this weekend I knew it was the perfect excuse. I could test the cheese ball out on our friends before making it again for any holiday parties we have coming up. I decided to make a bacon ranch cheese ball, and it was so delicious the perfect holiday appetizer recipe! I had no idea making a homemade cheese ball was so easy and I can’t wait to try more varieties for future holiday entertaining.
This cheese ball is the perfect party appetizer for any upcoming holiday parties, its great for Christmas parties, or for your New Years Eve celebration!
The cheese ball is actually simple to make with cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, bacon bits, ranch seasoning (the powder, not the dressing) and garlic salt and powder. Cover it all in some almonds and voila. It’s the perfect party food.
Now I’ve shared one of my favorite party foods, what’s your favorite? Leave a comment letting me know your favorite holiday party recipe!
Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball
- 16 oz cream cheese (two 8 oz blocks)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 TBS ranch seasoning (or 1 ranch seasoning packet)
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Beat your cream cheese mixer in a large bowl till smooth.
- Add in your cheddar cheese, ranch seasoning, garlic salt, garlic powder and bacon bits and mix till combined.
- Scoop your cheese mixture onto some plastic wrap and wrap it completely with the plastic wrap forming into a ball.
- Pour your sliced almonds onto a flat plate. Unwrap your cheeseball and roll it around in the almond pieces until coated. (You may have to stick a few on with your hands to cover fully)
- Wrap in another piece of plastic wrap and place in fridge until ready to serve.
**This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WaysToWow #CollectiveBias
For other great appetizer dips, try these: