Valentine’s Day Brownies are a fun brownie topped with pink frosting and a heart pattern made with sprinkles!
Are you in need of a last minute valentine’s date dessert idea? These easy Valentine brownies are another one to add to your list of easy but fancy things to do with a boxed brownie mix. I was inspired by this idea from Taste of Home, but simplified it for my needs.
I love how easy it is but how yummy and festive too. The heart cutout sprinkles make it perfect for Valentine’s Day. And if you have another cookie cutter shape, feel free to use this idea for any occasion.
- 1 brown box mix (plus the ingredients for your mix - usually eggs, oil, and water)
- 1 can store bought frosting (pink/strawberry - if you choose white you can flavor it and color it according to your occasion)
- 1 bottle sprinkles (red for valentines - but again feel free to change this up for your occasion)
- Make and bake the brownies according to the directions on the box.
- Let your brownies cool completely.
- Spread your frosting over the entire brownies, very gently.
- Gently place your heart cookie cutter shape where you want your designs and sprinkle inside the shape.
- Repeat with the cookie cutter shape in each place you want your designs.
Enjoy these adorable, delicious and festive brownies!