These Reindeer Reese’s Cups are the cutest holiday treats! They are so easy to make, and are the perfect sweet and salty treat.
I love making cute reindeer themed desserts like these reindeer reeses cups, along with our reindeer pretzels and our reindeer oreo balls. They’re all so easy to make, and are seriously the cutest holiday treats.
These adorable reindeer reeses are such a darling and delicious treat. They’re the perfect sweet and salty combination, with the crunchy and salty pretzels added for the reindeer antlers. And who doesn’t love that chocolate and peanut butter combo?!
These cute treats come together in just a few minutes, so they’re perfect for making for a holiday party, or sharing with your friends and neighbors.
To make these cute Reindeer Reeses Cups treats you’ll of course need Reeses peanut butter cups. I love the size of the miniature cups, plus they make the cutest little reindeer faces. You’ll also need candy eyes, a red button nose (I like using mini m&ms, but any mini red candy will work), and mini pretzels for the antlers.
How to make Reese’s Reindeer?
First you’ll need to unwrap all your Reese’s and set them aside. Try not to eat to many as you unwrap them, I know, it’s a difficult ask. Then you’ll take a handful of pretzels and break them in half down the middle to create your reindeer antlers. Take two pretzel halves and press them into the the top of the peanut butter cups.
Melt some chocolate chips in the microwave and carefully transfer the melted chocolate to a ziplock bag. Snip the corner of the bag off and dab a little chocolate onto the Reese’s cup where you want the nose to go, and then two little drops of chocolate for the eyes.
Let the treats set for a few minutes to let the chocolate harden and voila. Your cute bite sized reindeer are ready to enjoy.
I could gobble up about a dozen of these Reeses reindeer at once. They’re the perfect little bite sized Christmas treat. They’re so cute for a Christmas party, a treat tray, or just a reindeer treat to enjoy.
Looking for more adorable Reindeer Recipes?
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
Reindeer Reese's Cups
- 15 Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 15 Mini Pretzels (maybe 20-25 incase a few break)
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 15 red mini m&ms
- 30 small candy googly eyes
- Unwrap all the Reeses and set them aside.
- Carefully break your pretzels in half down the middle, and break off a little more to make the antlers as pictures.
- Press two pretzel halved into the top of the peanut butter cups for the antlers.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second increments till you can stir them smooth.
- Transfer the chocolate to a ziplock bag and snip the corner off the bag.
- Place a dab of chocolate onto the Reeses cup where you want the chocolate nose. Place two little dabs for the candy eyes.
- Let the treats set for a few minutes for the chocolate to harden.
- (Sometimes the pretzels won't stay in place without a little chocolate, so you can use some of the extra chocolate on the end of the pretzels as you press them into the peanut butter cups.)