These Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats are so easy to make with only 4 ingredients; they only take minutes to make and are the perfect Christmas treat!
These Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats are the cutest Christmas treats ever! The rice krispie treats are made to look like Rudolph and his friends with only 3 extra ingredients!
For these cute treats you can either use store bought or homemade rice krispie treats. Homemade will of course be extra delicious, but sometimes when you’re in a hurry, you can’t beat buying them from the store! Especially because the store bought treats are more uniform in size.
To top the rice krispie treats you’ll need candy eyes, which can be found at most craft stores and grocery stores. I’ve found them at Walmart, Smith’s (Kroger), Target, Hobby Lobby, Zurchers and more! They will either be near the sprinkles in the baking section, or in a craft or cake decorating section if the store has that.
You’ll also need chocolate chips, or brown candy melts, which you’ll melt till nice and smooth. You can just melt them in the microwave in a small bowl, which only takes about 1 minute, maybe 1.5 minutes. You’ll use these to draw on the antlers.
The last ingredient you’ll need is red and brown coated chocolate candies. You can use m&ms, or sixlets. Or if you just want to do red noses, you could use red hots, or other cinnamon candies.
These reindeer rice krispie treats would be so cute served at a Christmas party. Maybe an ugly sweater party, or a classroom party for your kids?
They’d also be a fun treat to package up and deliver to your friends or neighbors with some other Christmas treats, maybe with some fudge or some Christmas cookies. They’d be super cute packaged up individually in cellophane bags with some twine or a ribbon.
She then packaged up several plated full of the different treats, one for each of us to take home, and a few more that she could give to her neighbors as a yummy Christmas treat plate. I think these reindeer treats would be the perfect addition to the plate.
Looking for more Reindeer Treats:
- Reindeer Oreo Balls
- Reindeer Cookies
- Pretzel Rolo Reindeer
- Reindeer Cupcakes on Your Cup of Cake
- Peanut Butter Mini Reindeer Treats on Chelsea’s Messy Apron
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or chocolate candy melts
- 1 package candy eyeballs
- 1/4 cup red and brown chocolate covered candies
- 16 rice krispie treats (or a 9x13 pan)
- Unwrap the rice krispie treats. Or prepare your own homemade and slice them into pieces approximately 2x3
- Melt chocolate chips for 1 minute, then stir. Microwave another 30 seconds and stir. Microwave again if needed.
- Scoop the melted chocolate into a sandwich bag, or a pastry bag.
- Cut the tip off the corner of the bag.
- Dollop chocolate onto the back of two eyes, and a red or brown candy "nose" and place them onto the rice krispie treats.
- Draw antlers above the eyes, with one line for each and then antler points on each side.
- Allow chocolate to set, and then serve.