This amazing easy cheesy bbq chicken is only 4 ingredients. Its covered in bbq sauce, crispy bacon and swiss cheese for an easy and delicious dinner!
8/13/14 Update: I’m embarrassed when one of my old recipes becomes popular again like this one has because my pictures were absolutely atrocious. So, when I was reminded how tasty this chicken actually is I decided to make it again and take new pictures so that hopefully you can see how yummy it really is too. This easy cheesy bbq chicken is super simple to make with just 4 ingredients and only about 4 steps too. I hope you like it!
For Christmas I got two new cookbooks and this recipe comes from one of them. The book is called Best Loved Slow Cooker Recipes, and although this is the only recipe I’ve made from it so far, it seems like a fantastic book and I can’t wait to try some more recipes if they all turn out as good as this chicken.
- boneless chicken tenders
- bbq sauce
- bacon (1 piece per piece of chicken)
- swiss cheese (1/2 piece per piece of chicken)
- Place chicken in crock pot.
- Cover with BBQ sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or on high for about 2 hours.
- Cook 1 piece of bacon per chicken piece.
- Place cooked bacon on each piece of chicken and top with a piece of cheese.
- Cook on high till cheese melts, about 15 minutes.
Enjoy this easy and delicious bbq chicken!
This recipe was absolutely SO EASY and it turned out delicious too. Although it was really good with swiss cheese, I think it would have been good with mozarella, provolone or even cheddar too.