These chocolate chip cookies are chewy with crispy edges and the best creamy, milky chocolate chips.
Would you believe that I’ve had a lot of failed batches of chocolate chip cookies? Either they end up like little puff balls or they spread out like crazy and are totally flat and crispy. I’ve tried a few different recipes without success and so I’ve been searching for a recipe, that (for me at least) would be fail proof and delicious.
Well, my chocolate chip cookies for two have always turned out great when I’ve made them – so this last time I had a hankering for chocolate chip cookies I decided to base the recipe on the chocolate chip cookies for two recipe and at least for me – these cookies turned out perfectly. And I think they’ll turn out great for you too! Their chewy with a little bit of a crispy edge, lots of chocolate chips, and the dough doesn’t even have to be refrigerated! By the way – my favorite chocolate chips are the milk chocolate chips from Guittard. They are creamy, milky and so delicious. I love just snacking on them!
My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup softened butter (2 sticks)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 - 3 cups flour
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together your butter and your sugars in a large bowl.
- Add in your egg and your vanilla and stir in.
- In another bowl mix together your baking soda, salt and flour.
- Add your dry ingredients to your wet ingredients and stir everything together till just combined.
- Add in your chocolate chips and fold into the batter.
- Scoop your cookie dough into large 2 TBS sized cookie balls.
- Place cookie balls on a baking sheet lined with baking paper or sprayed with non stick spray.
- Bake cookies for about 8-10 minutes till they start to turn golden.
- Remove pan from oven, and drop pan onto the counter or stove top to give the cookies the perfect crinkle.
- Leave cookies on the baking sheet for a couple minutes to finish cooking.
- Remove cookies to cooling rack to cool completely.
Enjoy my favorite chocolate chip cookies ever – for a perfect chewy, slightly crispy edges, perfect chocolatey chippy cookie! So are you ready for our giveaway now? This giveaway is super fun because the winner has the option to choose their prize from 3 different prize options!
If you like these chocolate chip cookies as much as I do, then you’ll also like these other cookie recipes: