These Rudoplph noses are such a cute sweet and salty treat. They’re so easy to make, only 3 ingredients, and great for kids and adults!
These Rudolph Nose Treats are such a fun, easy, and delicious holiday treat! They’re seriously adorable, made with only pretzels, rolo candies, and red m&ms. They’re sweet, and salty, like a delicious crunchy salted chocolate caramel treat.
You all know I love these simple Christmas treats, like our rolo pretzel reindeer. But we are going even simpler with these cute Rudolph Noses. They don’t have any candy eyes, or pretzels to split in half. It literally only takes about 10 minutes to make a big batch of these yummy treats, and that includes unwrapping the rolo candies.
They’re just salty and crunchy pretzels, topped with a gooey, melted caramel and chocolate Rolo candy, topped with a sweet red m&m on top for Rudolph’s bright and shiny red nose.
These treats are so fun for a holiday party, Christmas treat plate, or just when you’re craving a fun and delicious sweet and salty treat.
Substitution Ideas for Rudolph Nose Treats:
- Instead of using a rolo candy for the melted chocolate on the pretzel, you could also use a hershey kiss, or mini peanut butter cup.
- I used round pretzels for the base, which I actually ordered online, because I haven’t seen them this year. But in the past I’ve seen them at Target and Kroger brand stores. You can of course use regular mini pretzels, or square shaped pretzels too.
- Instead of red m&ms, you could also use a red sixlet or skittle.
- Instead of a red chocolate nose, you could also top them with pecans, walnuts, or almonds to make a turtle type of treat, like in my rolo pretzel turtles recipe
How to make Rudolph Noses?
These might be the easiest treat to make, ever. They’re only three ingredients, and done in 10 minutes or less (though you may have to wait a bit longer for the chocolate to set!)
So you’ll get everything ready, preheat the oven, line a baking pan with parchment paper, unwrap your candies, separate out your red m&ms (or you can just go to a store that sells separate colored m&ms or order them online).
Then you’ll lay out all your pretzels on the prepared tray. I said 40 in the recipe, but make as many or as little as you need. You can make 10, or 60, you choose, just make sure you have the same amount of each ingredient. Then top each pretzel with a rolo candy.
Pop it in the oven and let the chocolate soften a bit, it only takes a couple minutes. Remove it from the pan and squish a m&m on top of the chocolate for rudolph’s cute nose. And voila. Now you just need to sit and let them cool a bit while the chocolate sets. You can speed it up in by putting the pan in the fridge.
These Rudolph Noses are such a cute, and easy holiday treat! They’re perfect for serving up for a Christmas party, on a treat plate for friends (or wrap up a handful in a cellophane bag), or just when you want a cute holiday inspired treat at home!
They’re so easy to make you can even let your kids help you out if you want!
More Easy Christmas Treat Recipes:
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Reindeer
- Chocolate Covered Oreos
- Rolo Pretzel Reindeer
- Microwave Fudge
- Easy Christmas Treats (5 Ingredients or less)
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
- 40 mini pretzels
- 40 unwrapped rolos
- 40 red m&ms
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
- Spread out your pretzels all over the top of your baking sheet.
- Top each pretzel with an unwrapped rolo candy.
- Place the pan in the oven and cook for about 2 minutes, until the Rolos just start to soften.
- Take the pan out of the oven and top each Rolo candy with a red m&m.
- Allow the candy to set and harden, then serve them up. You can place the pan in the fridge to have them cool quicker, if you desire.