This snickerdoodle cookies for two recipe makes just four snickerdoodle cookies, which are the perfect soft and chewy cookie covered in cinnamon sugar!
By now you should know how much I love “cookies for two” I won’t tell you why they are so great because I’ve done that twice already now with my chocolate chip cookies for two and my peanut butter chocolate chip cookies for two. So why wouldn’t I do a snickerdoodle cookies for two recipe too?
But I will tell you why I love snickerdoodles. Snickerdoodles aren’t too sweet, but they are almost like a sugar cookies (actually the cream of tartar is the only real difference) rolled in cinnamon sugar. And I love cinnamon sugar.
I like these snickerdoodles for two more than my regular snickerdoodle recipe, which I think I may have to redo now in case we ever want more than 4 cookies – you know?
Snickerdoodle Cookies for Two
- 2 TBS butter (softened)
- 3 TBS sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 6-8 TBS flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/2 TBS sugar
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter and sugar until mixed well and light.
- Add egg yolk and vanilla and mix in.
- Add 6 TBS flour, baking soda, salt and cream of tartar and stir to combine. Add more flour a half tablespoon at a time if the dough is still moist.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl to create cinnamon sugar.
- Roll cookie dough into 4 balls. Roll each ball in the cinnamon sugar.
- Place cookie dough balls onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake cookies for about 8 minutes or until cookies start to turn golden.
- Remove from oven and allow cookies to cool for a couple minutes on the cookie sheet.
- Remove to cooling rack to cool for remaining time.
Enjoy these sweet cinnamon sugar cookies!