This peanut butter chocolate chip cookie recipe makes the perfect amount of cookies for 2 people, just 4 tasty peanut butter cookies stuffed full of chocolate chips in every bite.
These small batch peanut butter cookies are the perfect way to make peanut butter cookies, without having a dozen or more cookies leftover. That of course somebody just has to eat.
The other night while Nate was in class, I was in the mood to make some delicious treats. I was scouring different recipes trying to find something I wanted to make. We already had a bunch of treats in our house, and didn’t really need anymore junk food.
But I just had the craving to bake. I just love trying new recipes, and this was one of those nights. I finally decided I would make these peanut butter chocolate chip cookies for two.
So to settle my dilemma of wanting to bake, and wanting to have a baked treat, but also not wanting to fill our house with lots of leftover cookies, I would make these peanut butter cookies for two.
A few months ago I made my chocolate chip cookies for two, so why couldn’t I try a peanut butter version?
This recipe, like the chocolate chip cookies for two recipe makes just 4 cookies. They are a little big, so you could probably make 6, if you really want to, but I like them big because it keeps them extra soft and chewy.
This is the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth craving, but not to overwhelm yourself with a couple dozen cookies left on your counter that just need to be eaten!
Now I can just whip these cookies up and enjoy a delicious peanut buttery, chocolate cookie and then be done with it. The best small batch peanut butter cookies.
These peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are the best, and this recipe makes just 4 cookies. Perfect for sharing with a friend, or just enjoying them all by yourself 😉 I won’t judge either way.
The cookies are definitely delicious enough you won’t want to share!
Looking for more Desserts for Two?
- Edible Cookie Dough for Two
- Chocolate Chip Cookies for Two
- Snickerdoodle Cookies for Two
- Double Chocolate Cookies for Two
- Chocolate Cupcakes for Two
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies for Two
- 2 TBS butter (softened)
- 2 TBS peanut butter
- 2 TBS brown sugar
- 2 TBS sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 5 TBS flour
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine your peanut butter, butter and sugars. Stir well.
- Add your vanilla and egg and mix in.
- Add the baking soda, salt and flour and stir to combine. (Add a little more flour if it seems really moist)
- Add chocolate chips and mix in evenly.
- Form cookie dough into 4 larger or 6 balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until edges are golden.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 5 minutes on the cookie sheet.
- Enjoy warm or cool additionally on a cooling rack.
Recipe first posted on Aug 11, 2013. Photos updated on April 1, 2019.