The top 10 most popular recipes from LMLD.org from the year 2023. From Copycat Texas Roadhouse Rolls, to Peach Cobbler Egg Rolls, Beef Enchilada Casserole, Salami Pizza, and more.
Happy New Year! I hope that 2023 was a great year for you! This post is one of my favorites every year, because I love looking back and seeing all the delicious food I got to share with you this year.
Our family had a great year, here are some of our personal favorite moments!
- We went to one of our favorite places for spring break in April – the Oregon coast. There is a cute blue Airbnb House we have stayed at 3 times now, and we always love visiting when there’s less people, enjoying the tide pools, crabbing, and lots of Tillamook ice cream of course 😉
- We went back to Virginia and DC, where Nate grew up to visit some of his favorite places, friends and family – the monuments, museums, zoo, Shenandoah NP, and just had a grand old time. It was a beautiful fall week.
- The kids just continue to grow like beans. C started 4th grade, L started 1st, and R started her second year of pre-school. C and L played fall soccer and had great seasons! And R started her first year of dance. Its so fun to watch them excel!
Only 4 brand new recipes made the top 10 list this year, and since I’m really focusing on updating old favorites I’m including a mix of those updated posts and the new, whatever got pushed out this year.
So many of the updates never got love the first time they were published, so it’s so fun to see them getting the love they deserve now.
Twenty twenty-four will have a lot more updates as well, with just a few new goodies of course, so I’ll hope you’ll stick around for that!
We are always so grateful for the love our site receives from so many of you. I will forever be grateful for the people who open their homes, and their kitchens to our delicious food.
Every time you leave a comment, share our recipes on Pinterest, or with your friends and family – we are so grateful! Thank you for making this dream job of mine a reality.
Now on to the most popular new posts of 2023.
2. Southwest Egg Rolls – Loaded with chicken, corn, and black beans these egg rolls are crispy and loaded with flavor in every bite. They’d be perfect for a super bowl appetizer, or a game night too.
3. Hawaiian Meatballs – Only three ingredients, as far as easy meals go this is a huge win. They’re great for an appetizer, or served over rice for dinner!
5. Dutch Oven Beef Enchilada Casserole – One of my favorite weeknight dinners, this enchilada casserole is layered with cheesy, seasoned beef, and tortillas. It’s great cooked in the oven, or a great camping meal too!
6. Cinnamon Honey Butter – It’s no wonder this honey butter has been so popular, as its even better than you’ll get at Texas Roadhouse with their rolls. It’s also delicious on pancakes, warm bread, muffins, and more!
7. Rolo Pretzel Turtles – These are one of my favorite easy treats. Only 3 ingredients, and a must make for the holidays, but also we should totally be making these all year long/
8. Salami Pizza – Homemade pizza is always a good idea! And this salami pizza is such a winning combination of flavors, with a little kick and a lot of flavor!
9. Best Ever Taco Soup – Who can turn down a warm bowl of soup, especially this time of year. This taco soup has all the great flavors of tacos, in a hearty bowl of soup. My kids LOVE this one!
10. Coconut Pecan Frosting – This frosting is so good, I could eat it with a spoon – it’s perfect for topping your favorite cookies, brownies, cupcakes, or cakes!
This year we focused a lot on updating photos and recipes on a lot of our content. When you’ve been around for 10+ years that means a lot of good content, that needs a little help to get some extra love. Which you’ll find 6 of them above.
But incase you want our 10 top recipes that are brand new this year, here are a few more favorites from 2023.
And in case you want to see our top 10 most popular recipes from the past 10 years.