The top 10 most popular recipes from Like Mother, Like Daughter LMLD.org of 2022. From mini cherry cheesecakes, to maple pecan cookies, to Greek pasta salad, and more!
Happy (almost) New Year! It’s time for my favorite post of the year – where we share our most popular recipes from the year with you!
Twenty twenty-two was a great year for us as our family adjusted to Nate as a stay at home parent, with me, and working with me more on the blog, and having all 3 kids in school part time.
Here are some of my favorite moments from this year:
- We had a couple amazing trips this year with each of our families. My parents took our family, and my brother’s family on a trip to Florida, where we enjoyed time at the beach, in the pool, and of course at Disney World.
- We also went to Hawaii with Nate’s family, where we celebrated his mom’s 60th birthday, had lots of pool and beach time, kayaked, hiked, went to a luau, and more.
- Logan started kindergarten this year, and Rosie started preschool.
We are always so grateful for everyone who comes to our site to enjoy our recipes. So many of you have found new favorites, and we always appreciate you letting us know what recipes you have loved making, and when you share the recipes on pinterest, or facebook, etc with your friends and family. Thank you so much for sharing this place with us, and making this a possibility for us.
Now onto our most popular posts from 2022. We have lots of posts that are popular every year – but for this post we like to share and highlight the ones that are new this year.
2. Banana Bread Cookies – Soft, cakey, and banana flavored cookies that are topped with a tangy cream cheese frosting. It’s a match made in heaven, and these cookies are a must make.
3. Ice Cream Sandwich Cake – This is the perfect easy dessert, it’s only 5 ingredients, takes just a few minutes to make and adults AND kids love it! It’s a winner in the summer, spring, winter, and fall.
4. Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Mug – The perfect way to have the flavors of a chocolate chip cookie in just minutes. This is chocolatey, sweet, and perfect served with ice cream on top – especially when eaten late at night after the kids are in bed.
5. Lemon Energy Balls – A great healthy snack you can make in just minutes, with just a few ingredients. These taste just like a lemon Larabar and are one of my favorite snacks ever.
6. Ice Cream Pie – I guess we like ice cream desserts this year. You’ll want this one in the summer for the 4th of July, or for Thanksgiving dessert. This pie has an Oreo crust, your favorite ice cream flavors, and a delicious fudge filling. Don’t forget the whipped cream on top.
7. Mini Cherry Cheesecakes – The perfect miniature cheesecakes with a buttery graham cracker crust, smooth and creamy cheesecake filling and topped with cherry pie filling. You’ll want these for dessert every day of the year.
8. Greek Pasta Salad – The only savory dish that made the list, this pasta salad is loaded with fresh veggies, olives, feta, and a homemade Greek dressing. It’s a great way to start the new year fresh, and definitely save this one for your potlucks this spring and summer!
9. Strawberry Fudge – Who doesn’t love an easy homemade fudge recipe. This one is bursting with strawberry flavor, and is so good for Valentine’s or Christmas.
10. Maple Pecan Cookies – Apparently we like maple this year, these cookies have pure maple syrup in them and have such a great texture and flavor. They’re definitely one you’ll want to add to the lineup!
This year we also really focused on updating photos and content on a lot of our recipes. We want to give you the best quality recipes that we know you will love with all the great tips, and tricks we can help you with to really make sure the recipes work for you.
These recipes are some that have been popular for a while and just needed a little help, and some oldies but goodies that haven’t seen much light. And we hope that you’ll love them all!
- French Fry Dipping Sauces
- Berries and Cream Crepes
- Three Envelope Roast
- Blackened Tilapia
- Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies for Two
- Cake Balls
- Golden Butter Waffles
- Chocolate Caramel Oatmeal Bars
And in case you want to see our top 10 most popular new recipes from past years.